Treehugger Recycled Tote Bag
Our Mudra Recycled Tote Bag is made from a soft yet durable blend of recycled organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles, perfect for anyone who practices conscious carrying. Featuring a Mudra inspired illustration that is screen-printed by hand in Yorkshire using water-based inks. Fair Wear and Peta-Approved Vegan certified.
- Transparent Production
- Recycled organic cotton & recycled plastic bottle blend
- 2.5 plastic bottles per bag
- Strong, durable & soft
- Screen-printed by hand in Yorkshire using water-based ink
- Comfortably worn over the shoulder or in the hand
- Bag: 40cm h x 36cm w x 7.5cm d
- Handles: 30cm from top of handle to top of bag
60% recycled pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% recycled post-consumer polyester (2.5 plastic bottles)
Made in an Indian factory with outstanding sustainability and ethical credentials that specialise in using recycled materials. They hold the following credentials:
Fair Wear · Organic Content Standard · Global Recycle Standard · PETA-Approved Vegan
Free standard delivery
Calculated at checkout
For more information visit our delivery page.
Find out more on our return page.