Welcome to soweflow.com. If you continue to browse, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use. A placement of an order online indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
So We Flow Limited (“So We Flow…”).
Registered in England No. 10319598
Registered Address: Hollin Carr Coal Pit Gate Huddersfield Road, New Mill, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, England, HD9 7JU
VAT No. 250671811
- Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but will normally be accepted if the goods that you order are available and your payment is authorised for the transaction. Your card will be charged automatically when you make an order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, a full refund will be given.
- The contract between us (So We Flow...) and you (the customer) becomes binding when we send you an invoice (and your goods). You will own the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified and when we have received cleared payment for the goods in full. Until that time then we will retain title to the goods. We will contact you if there are any issues.
- Prices quoted to you are the prices set at the time. If for any reason they are increased we will let you know by email and inform you prior to processing your order. We will accept your order when we send you an invoice with your goods.
- We always try to ensure the pictures of our goods on our website reflect the product accurately. However, there may be small variations between imagery and the goods themselves, particularly in our lookbook images.
- All trademarks that are not the property of So We Flow...
- The website uses to cookies to moniter browsing preferences. If you allow cookies to be used, some personal information may be stored by us for use.
- Always practice yoga safely and within your limits. We accept no responsibility for any injuries or ailments you may acquire during your practice. We wish you a healthy and happy yoga journey.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.